26 Jul 2012
With the romantic mountain setting, popular restaurants and the wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities, Asheville is already a romantic city....plain and simple. Choosing to celebrate your honeymoon in Asheville checks off all the boxes of a beautiful mountain setting with fun activities -- so really all that is left is the very important piece of where to stay for your vacation.
If an Asheville rental cabin figures in your honeymoonplans, check out the wide selection of Greybeard Rentals’ listings. We are partial to the vacation rental experience (obviously), but we also have some good reasons for our stance.
- For honeymoon stays, you can easily avoid being in close quarters with other guests like you would experience at a bed and breakfast or hotel. Instead, you can choose private homes or cabins that are either close to town or located in the middle of the woods or on a mountain top.
- You might not feel like going out every night. All of our homes offer full kitchen access so you can cook your own meals and enjoy coffee and wine with a beautiful view or by the fire in the winter months.
- Enjoy having a hot tub or a jacuzzi or hot tub in your rental home rather than one that is packed into a single room
- Can't stand to leave your furry friend at home? Bring them along to stay in one of our pet-friendly homes
- Enjoy the flexibility to go out and explore and return to the spacious cabin or cottage to spread out and unwind
Our advanced search selections allow you to choose all of your preferences and amenities for your ideal stay in a romantic getaway cabin, a log cabin, or even an Asheville rental cabin with a hot tub.
Some of our most requested honeymoon stay requests include:
- a mountaintop view
- easy access to downtown restaurants and shopping
- hot tubs
- smaller 1-2 bedroom homes
- log cabins
- options to schedule spa days or couple's massages
- Biltmore tickets
- private and secluded settings
- flowers & chocolate
The good news is that we offer all of the above in our selection of 200 vacation cabins and homes.
Planning the honeymoon
If you are a do-it-yourself type, our "What Rental Fits My Needs?" page might be a helpful resource for your planning. If you need back-up or just prefer to leave it to our local experts, our vacation planners are always a quick phone call away to help you narrow down your search to secure your dream vacation home and help make the experience as memorable as possible. They can assist you in securing a home that meets your amenity specifications and bed count, location, and overall ambiance for your romantic getaway.
Going the extra mile with guest services packages and romantic gestures
If you're really wanting to "wow" your significant other, it really can be nice to have a local's perspective on area activities and the best restaurants. Our Guest Services coordinator can assist with your questions and can also schedule romantic spa packages and discounted services or area attraction tickets to the Biltmore Estate, trolley tours and more. We regularly get requests to stock vacation home's with flowers, wine, chocolate, greeting cards with notes from you... or whatever else you'd like to do to surprise your significant other. You might also be interested in our list of top "Ten Romantic Things To Do During Your Asheville Getaway."
The majority of our private or secluded cabins will offer you both a quiet place to stay while still being located within a quick drive to Asheville's events and culture, and many of our homes that are located close to town offer the ease of access to local activities and restaurants.
Whatever you're dreaming up, we're happy to help.