With nearly a 100 years of history as Black Mountain's renovated town hall and jail, The Black Mountain Center for Arts was established in 2000 and serves as an artistic hub for the community. The Center offers a variety of services, classes, and programming. The Center is a draw for locals and visitors alike. Take advantage of enjoying local concerts and theatre performances or enjoy a private lesson in the clay studio as a great compliment to any romantic date or family activity.
Classes & Programming
- Regularly staffed clay studio with private lessons and classes
- Front Porch Theatre- offering a number of performances each year
- Classes ranging from ballet, yoga, contemporary dance, piano, celtic harp, pottery, voice and more
- Summer camp options for the kids
- Art gallery with rotating work