12/30/2019 - 9:00am to 01/04/2020 - 9:00am
Asheville is an incredible place to ring in the new year with friends and family. You can bet that being a destination for breweries, mountain adventures, fine food and art offers some really unique ways to make your New Year celebrations a time to remember for years to come.
After spending some time at your mountain cabin, here are some of the great ways you can enjoy New Year in Asheville:
- Start off your New Year's Eve celebrations with a visit to one of Black Mountain or Asheville's notable restaurants. Make sure to set your reservations well in advance!
- Enjoy some local beer from one of our craft breweries or grab a wine or cocktail at Asheville Skybar or one of our other rooftop bars while taking in the mountain views.
- Visit the NC Arboretum's Winter Lights display or the Biltmore Estate all decorated for the holidays
- Go on a hike on our countless hiking trails in Montreat, Pisgah National Forest, Dupont State Forest and more!
- Take part in the annual Lake Lure Polar Plunge and get really cold on New Years Day while supporting local charities.
View more area activities on our winter page.